The CESS valuation process has been developed in the course of over 20 years of experience in the valuation of gas turbines, steam turbines, diesel engines, auxiliary equipment and entire combined-cycle power plants.
This experience has enabled CESS to develop a process which can provide clients with a realistic and fair ‘Market Value’ of equipment. Our valuation criteria involves a study of any relevant information, most influential of which is the technical specification, condition, operation/maintenance history, current market demand and a consideration of the decommissioning/shipping.
The findings of a valuation process are then delivered in a CESS ‘Fair Market Valuation Report’ to be used at the client’s discretion.
Our valuation experience has involved preparing reports for:
- Marketing; calculating the ‘Fair Market Value’ allows an equipment selling client to provide an appropriate initial asking price.
- Sale; Fair Market Valuation Report can be instrumental in negotiating an appropriate price for a final sale contract.
- Finance; a client will increase their chance of successfully financing/refinancing with a financial institution if they can show that they have a realistic value of their assets.
- Asset Management; decisions of whether to sell/scrap/invest in equipment are more effective when a realistic value of the asset is considered.
CESS have now provided valuations for over 145,000MW of client assets and our testimonials are evidence of our experienced level of service;
“We need to be able to rely on the advice of market specialists like CESS, especially in niche markets like this one. If it wasn't for your quick reaction to changing market conditions, we might have made a big mistake!”
- Chris Wall, Vice President (Equipment Management Group) – Bank of America
“The services provided by CESS were both professional and competitive, enabling us to decide on best future disposal strategy.”
- Paul M Carey, Vice President – Rolls-Royce Power Ventures Limited
Further testimonials can be found at: http://www.cess.co.uk/company-profile/cess-references